WE ARE REOPENING!
We are excited to announce that we will finally re-open to the public on SATURDAY 30 OCTOBER, just in time for the launch of our latest exhibitions by Paul Ryan and Max Bowden. We are further delighted to announce that we will be celebrating these exhibitions with an opening event in the gallery from 2-4PM. This opening will be strictly by RSVP with guest limits capped, so please DM or email email@example.com if you would like to attend and meet the vaccination requirements outlined by the Victorian Government. Please read on for further details.
We are following the CHO Victorian Health orders to protect people’s health, to minimise risk at our gallery and to avoid further closures. There are rules we need to follow in order to welcome you back into the gallery, and we’ve detailed these below.
Upon entering the gallery:
- If you are 16y or over you MUST be double vaccinated as per Victorian Health directives.
- You must use the Service Victoria app to check in via our QR code and show proof of your double vaccination. If you cannot show this, unfortunately you will not be able to enter the gallery.
- You must wear a mask at all times within the gallery, unless you have an official exemption.
- You must sanitise your hands on entry and exit. There is a sanitising station at the entry of the gallery.
- Please social distance and take notice of how many people can be in each of our gallery spaces. These numbers will be signed within the gallery.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back into the gallery, and thank you for your ongoing understanding of the evolving Victorian Health directives that are required for us to reopen.
If you require more information on any of the above please do not hesitate to get in touch, or visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au. https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/.
To find our how to add your vaccination certificate to the Service Victoria app, visit https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/vaxproof